[SGVLUG] Linux Audio Meeting--Let's Try Again

Dustin laurence at alice.caltech.edu
Tue Aug 30 15:37:32 PDT 2005

OK, I'm back on this.  I think it will be harder to get a date than a
place so let's nail the date down first.

>From the comments we had it looked like a Thursday evening was the most
popular choice.  This coming Thursday Sept. 1 is too close, and next
Thursday, Sept. 8, is SGVLUG.  So if we're going to do a Thursday it looks
like it would have to be Sept. 15th.  I believe I can do that, though it
is the day after my little boy's first birthday so I won't be spending the
entire evening the day before prepping anything. :-)  Shouldn't be a
problem.

How does that work for everyone?  If it doesn't, we either have to wait
until the 29th (as the 22nd is probably socalwug) or choose another day of
the week.

Give me some feedback, and I'll either try again or see which offered
locations are available on the 15th.

Dustin