[SGVLUG] Re: [going off-topic] Lightning strikes (was How does [linux trademark] affect user groups)

Tom Emerson osnut at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 28 10:14:48 PDT 2005

> On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 08:22:37PM -0700, Dustin wrote:
> > Then unless the LMI is threating on average one LUG a week
> > worldwide, the odds of getting hit by lightning are *far* greater
> > than that of LMI bothering us.  I kind of doubt they've ever done it
> > anyway, but anyone want to try to argue they do it that often? :-)

I'm still trying to determine the difference between "a lawsuit is less likely
than being struck by lightning" [regardless of whether or not "on the way to
a meeting"] vs. "chances of being struck by lightning are greater than a
lawsuit"

did you guys actually agree on something and I missed it? :)

--
blogref temporarily disabled for the Rabbi's benefit ;)