[SGVLUG] New SGVLUG website (nearly) ready

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Fri Aug 19 14:29:46 PDT 2005

Since we have to configure this on the back end (i.e., visitors cannot
arbitrarily add a feed, they have to ask us to add it for them) we can
be reasonably  certain of our  sources --  since those sources will be
(a) other user groups, and (b) people we generally know, I doubt we'll
have a problem with a "malicious" feed.   [and if we do, we can pretty
much track it down and nail the perp...]