[SGVLUG] ack -- finally got "wormed" at work

Zack, James jzack at unex.ucla.edu
Wed Aug 17 11:00:28 PDT 2005

Heh, I didn't want to go there (considering the subject).

Yes, you are right.  Had one patched they would not have been impacted by
this particular worm.  I was speaking more in terms of generalities than
anything else... Having seen my fair share of worms after running an open
lab for students.

-JZ