[SGVLUG] Linux Audio

Swantje swantje at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 06:33:13 PDT 2005

On 8/9/05, Dustin <laurence at alice.caltech.edu> wrote:

> Youth Crew sailors is the 20th, so I have a problem.  My motto is you can
> lie to adults but you can't lie to children, so unfortunately that means I

I think it's time to change your motto, it's not right to lie to adults, either.

> Oh, OK, I see, you were thinking after 6.  Well, I'm screwed on the 20th
> in any case.  Worse, I may have to devote every Saturday from then until
> sometime into the fall on getting them a working boat, so it's not looking
> great.  We'd better find out if people are willing to meet on another day
> of the week.

The 20th won't work for me, either. Saturdays are not good in general,
because that's the only day of the week I have with my husband.

A Friday night would work. Most Thursday nights are ok
Swantje
--
"Small things done with great love will change the world."