[SGVLUG] Linux Audio

Jeff Carlson jeff at ultimateevil.org
Tue Aug 9 01:17:47 PDT 2005

Dustin wrote:
> Hey, Jeff, you still here?  What do you think of all this?  Did you
> mention it to your LUG?

I'm trying a Reply-All, we'll see if this gets on to the SGVLUG list.
:)  I'm not subscribed there yet, but plan to be soon for some other
reasons.  Anyway, now is not practical because I still have to rebuild
my mail server.  (Long story.)

I haven't had the chance to get with either LUG yet.  Meetings got
canceled unfortunately.  This Saturday is SFVLUG, and next Saturday is
SCLUG.

As for scheduling, I would appreciate it if these meetings did not
conflict with either LUG.  SCLUG meets 3-6 on alternating Saturdays, and
SFVLUG meets 5-10 on the Saturdays that SCLUG doesn't.  Variances occur
in both.  I would be willing to make meetings on Saturdays that happen
after SCLUG.  (Ending before 5 to make it to SFVLUG might be way too
tight to fit.)

Pasadena is far for me but I'm not opposed to doing it there.  I'm not
sure how far Sylmar is from me.  As I mentioned previously, my office is
in Encino and I would be able to host there for a small group.