[SGVLUG] Linux and Open Source at Mt. SAC

Kev Lee ktmylee at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 15:55:55 PDT 2005

Hey i didn't know you subscrived to SGVLUG. me too! i
hope u remeber me, im kevin and i was in ur class. Due
to the mixed classes and weird time and being an
officer, I can't take ur class in fall like i have
planned too. But i would like to take it during spring
(im more free time then) to complete my linux
certification.

cool to meet u at SGVLUG lol.

-kevin

--- "Victor Y. Zamora" <vzamora at mtsac.edu> wrote:

---------------------------------
    FYI.

Mt. San Antonio College in Walnut, adjacent to Cal
Poly Pomona, offersthe following certificates and
courses:

   CIS ProfessionalCertificate in Linux
      CISN 31- LinuxOperating System
      CISN 34 - LinuxNetworking and Security
      CISW 31 - Web Servers(covers Apache, PHP, MySQL)

   CIS ProfessionalCertificate in Web Programming

      CISW 21- WebProgramming - Client Side
(Javascript, DHTML, CSS, XML)

      CISW 24- Advance WebProgramming - Server Side
(PERL)

      CISW 31- Web Servers (covers Apache, PHP, MySQL)

Check 2005 Fall schedule
at:http://student.access.mtsac.edu/SearchClassSchedule/Search.aspx

If you need more information, please contact me.

Vic Zamora